Sigurd Beveled Tungsten Carbide Band (6mm Wide)
Travel back to an era when Greeks and Roman warriors treasured black onyx rings.
BERML's Sigurd 6mm Black Tungsten Carbide Band gives the ancient rings a contemporary spin. It still symbolizes power, courage, and protection, but in the modern age also the enduring strength of love.
But these rings aren't just symbolic. Their distinctive design sets them leagues apart from conventional silver bands. Some men choose a black ring just because they like the look.
But it is when it comes to endurance that our tungsten carbide bands reign supreme. Ideal for the hands-on man, these rings are scratch-resistant and will remain beautiful no matter your challenges.
Width: 0.236" | 6mm
BERML's bands are hand-crafted from stainless steel and/or tungsten carbide, ensuring they are free of lead and chromium and possess hypoallergenic properties similar to some precious metals.
By default, our metal references feature coloration achieved through the IP (ion plating) process, also known as physical vapor deposition (PVD). This technical term encompasses various methods. Here are the advantages of this process:
- Its durability is five to eight times superior to traditional methods.
- The coating requires less material, resulting in more affordable prices.
- Our metal references are available in various appealing colors, including black, rose gold, and yellow gold.
- The finish can be tailored to be highly polished, matte, or anything in-between.
- Stainless steel is a dependable and resilient base for these metal references.
Please be sure to choose your correct length/size and preferred color option.
Your purchase removes 2 lb of plastic waste from the environment.